DEL Language Fair
2021, April 22, 4:00 pm.
- Verb agreement with collective nouns in British and American English
- The modal analysis of fog
- Variation in the acceptability of overt subjects in Hungarian controlled clauses
- ‘Csak neki’ or ‘csak annak’? Back-reference to [-human] antecedents in Hungarian
- Distributive and collective reading of comitative constructions with animate nouns in Russian
- Mixed conditionals around the world IV
- Adjectival articles in Albanian
- Mixed conditionals around the world III.
- The Dyirbal language
- Latin pronunciation in English
- Partitivus in Finnish
- Verbal agreement in the French compound past
- Addressing parents
- Inflected infinitives in Portuguese and Hungarian
- Mixed Conditionals Around the World II.
- Ergativity in Georgian
- Fronting in Hungarian
- Mixed Conditonals Around the World I.
- The Hawaiian Language
- Persian proverbs
- The role of Hungarian suffix harmony in loanword adaptation
- The question particle in Hungarian
-> coniunctivus praesens imperfectum: Si domum magnam habeam, … =possibility (casus potentalis) -> coniunctivus praeteritum imperfectum: Si domum magnam haberem,…
Concerning the plurals’ table, I chose 50 words and looked both their English and Latinate plural forms in Youglish and…
First of all, I apologize for not being always clear; the presentation was made for a normal performing and I…
Thank you for your remark. I have excluded the ‘-öl’ suffix from this study, because it is rather conditioned by…
Hi everyone! Thank you very much to those who completed our Kahoot test! “Attila”, “Rezső” and “Akos” congratulations! Could you…
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.